I have spent most of the last two months working on projects for Garden Ninja. I finished the accounting project earlier this week (thank goodness). I’ve been working on painting better so that I can pitch in when Drew has too much business to handle alone. I’ve just finished all the minis I had lined up to paint. I wanted to be done by the end of October, so I finished a week early. That’s good, because at the beginning of November I’ll be headed back to writing again. (Can’t say I’ve missed it. The break’s been very nice.)
Anyway, here are some of the projects I’ve been working on. (A couple of the minis in the group shots are Drew’s, but most of them are mine.